As of last week December 5th I turned the sweet ol’ 24 years. The fact that I’m 24 even thinking about it is crazy, because I still get asked for my ID for like everything, like I am getting old & time is flying. For crying out loud my little brother looks older than me. I feel like I was just in high school yesterday, now I’m just a college graduate, like what ? Now I keep thinking “Wow, I’m almost 25, meaning I’m literally almost 30, which is close to 50, which is basically 75” I need to relax on that though and enjoy 24, ha! I compiled a list of things I learned throughout my years. Although my husband laughed at my list, it’s all actually true
- For the love of God, wear your retainers
- If you have to think about it, don’t buy it
- The Lifetime Movie channel is heaven sent
- Dogs are needed in life
- Announcing your accomplishments & future plans are not for the world to know. People can be spiteful
- Be nice to people. A simple “Hi” can make their day
- Cooking home meals beat takeout
- Cleaning keeps you balanced
- Prayers work, if consistent
- Lazy days are needed
- Drinking water & minding your business makes life easier
- Don’t worry about how far along others are in life. Your different so your path will be different
- Exercise to keep healthy & active not just looks
- You can’t satisfy everybody
- Get a hobby
- Do what makes YOU happy
- Sometimes you got to say how you really feel
- Stay faithful to your hair dresser
- Bills suck
- Stop worrying about things you can’t control
- Have a taco or two or five
- Travel, work is cool and all but a break is cool too
- No one will ever do your eyebrows as good as you.
- TREAT YOURSELF
Well well well look at what we have here. It’s a post written from me, to you guys can you believe it because I sure can’t! Today marks two years of me setting up this page. Look forward to tomorrow’s post, I’ll post a huge thanks to you all, posting schedule and life updates. See you of the flip side!
Knit Sweater: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Chelsea Boots: Forever 21
Wool Hat & Black Skinny’s: H&M
Photography by: Ashley Cuadrado
Some snaps of what I wore to go to my French final yesterday.
Luckily, I actually got some pictures from yesterday considering the fact I have a nasty allergy ? reaction on my right eye since early this morning. Actually it’s a good thing I took yesterday to snap some for Friday’s post. Okay so I’m currently, sitting in the waiting room in the hospital waiting on my doctor to call me in and see what is the deal with my eye, I mean I haven’t eaten kiwi’s (allergic) so it can’t be that … so is it possible that I am now allergic to something else let’s hope not. I would honestly love to show you guys but I don’t think you guys would like it so much ha.
But honestly sorry for the not so decent photos on this post.It’s absolutely freezing and I was not trying to go outside and pose until I get the nicest captures … sorry but not happening. I also really love that when I’m actually up and ready to go out snap some pictures on my look it’s freezing and I tend to go on about my business and do something else, whoops!
Not to mention my dawg on tripod .. don’t even get me started. I set up my tripod and 5 seconds later it automatically knocks down my whole camera. These are pictures as I’m trying to not run late for class, rushing as well to watch some Sportscenter and shamelessly jamming to KiD CuDi at seven in the morning.
Hopefully my neighbors do not mind, doubt it. But yesterday was one of those days I wanted to just wear a single color so why not blue, not my color at all but I was getting tired of wearing these grey and dull colors like I have been for the past couple of months.
So here you go plain and sucky pictures … I’m sorry folks. Have a good old day let’s hope they call me in soon I’ve imported, edited and written for this post and still nothing it’s been about two hours already. ugh